Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26191 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,914TL (R 11,125) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)