Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06955 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,708TL (₨38,940) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)