Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,252TL (﷼ 20,690,336) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)