Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,906TL (﷼ 26,552,750) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)