Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,402 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,965TL (COL$3,056,764) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)