Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,272 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,651TL (COL$2,259,951) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)