Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,924 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,462TL (COL$2,816,362) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)