Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,606 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,994TL (COL$2,487,987) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (35 minutes ago)