Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,456TL (Rp 9,370,182) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)