Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,683TL (Rp 9,478,607) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)