Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37066 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,068TL (kr 21,765) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)