Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46085 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 208% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,385TL (kr 16,025) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)