Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43511 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 169% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,417TL (kr 19,344) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)