Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41952 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,894TL (kr 18,816) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)