Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,194TL (517,256 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)