Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,449TL (6,424,029 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)