Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26919 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,524TL (R 16,807) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)