Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00431 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,745TL (636,901 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)