Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.547 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,743TL (1,126 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)