Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05883 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,962TL (50,352 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)