Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05420 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,475TL (64,109 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (34 minutes ago)