Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06854 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,249TL (61,988 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)