Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.476 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,872TL (£1,535) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)