Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,783TL (﷼ 25,285,298) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (37 minutes ago)