Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,355TL (RM3,959) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)