Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,746TL (RM2,858) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)