Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,758TL (RM3,173) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)