Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.097 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 200% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,907TL ($1,686) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)