Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 279% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,370TL ($3,130) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)