Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,396TL ($1,969) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)