Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,624TL (€1,207) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)