Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,195TL (₨46,383) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)