Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05650 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,112TL (₨37,381) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)