Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05841 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,478TL (₨42,423) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)