Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13440 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,089TL (22,982₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)