Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13993 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,579TL (18,431₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)