Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.005 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,025TL (1,509KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)