Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.136 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,775TL (1,299KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (43 minutes ago)