Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.804 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,312TL (1,538KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)