Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.967 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,034TL (1,542KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)