Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.368 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,826TL (1,193KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)