Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,053TL (3,158 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)