Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,103TL (4,046 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)