Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05472 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,781TL (₨50,816) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (35 minutes ago)