Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06021 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,915TL (₨48,407) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)