Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 22% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,181TL (₨39,917) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)