Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,928TL (₨35,161) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)