Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,367TL (₨42,636) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)