Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,611TL (₨47,245) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)