Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,644TL (₨48,405) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)