Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,989TL (₨53,933) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)