Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04215 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (₨ 76,372) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)