Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03769 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,950TL (₨ 78,264) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)