Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03705 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,855TL (₨ 77,044) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)