Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42642 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 228% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,844TL (kr 23,085) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)