Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 296% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,251TL (kr 24,569) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)