Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44851 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 263% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,797TL (kr 26,302) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)