Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44499 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 232% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,296TL (kr 18,643) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)