Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43039 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 248% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,324TL (kr 26,311) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)