Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.519 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 276% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,412TL (kr 18,140) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)