Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.175 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,046TL (€1,448) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (30 minutes ago)