Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01094 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,864TL (353,118 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (42 minutes ago)