Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01112 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,761TL (338,157 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)