Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,203TL (435,266 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)