Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35928 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,875TL (8,003 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)