Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36032 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,217TL (8,929 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)