Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42650 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (6,982 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)