Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38772 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,611TL (6,734 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)