Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37165 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,570TL (6,914 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)