Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,299TL (Rp 12,344,909) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)