Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,753TL (Rp 10,497,657) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 2 hours ago)