Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,919TL (Rp 9,946,381) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)