Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,783TL (1,811 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)