Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,540TL (1,808 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)