Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,616TL (1,718 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)