Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.522 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,870TL (1,931 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)