Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,972TL (1,547 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)