Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,106TL (R$ 5,281) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)