Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,419TL (R$ 4,941) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (44 minutes ago)