Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,307TL (R$ 4,443) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)