Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 174% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,122TL (€1,646) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)