Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,337TL (₨42,580) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)