Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,786 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02720 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,394TL (124,757 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)