Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,415 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03225 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,139TL (97,336 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)