Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,163 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03280 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,626TL (110,547 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)