Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,408 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03178 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,750TL (118,003 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)