Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,113TL (₨127,361) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)