Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,917TL (R$ 4,043) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)