Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,480TL (R$ 5,047) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)