Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01256 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,483TL (277,231 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)