Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,476TL (Rp 9,401,641) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)