Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,393TL (Rp 12,139,592) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)