Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03147 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,262TL (103,654 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)