Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,401TL (1,466 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)