Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,087TL (1,321 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (30 minutes ago)