Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.589 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,240TL (1,410 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)