Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,102TL (3,477,081 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (33 minutes ago)