Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,757TL (2,885,164 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)