Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,907TL (3,343,143 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)