Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,993TL (2,916,463 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)