Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,268TL (2,302,060 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)