Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,672TL (3,031,984 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (31 minutes ago)