Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05391 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,584TL (85,027 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)