Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05157 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,523TL (87,694 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (44 minutes ago)