Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 823 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,050TL (14,178元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (43 minutes ago)