Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,617TL (元15,928) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)