Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,215TL (元11,423) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)