Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,166TL (元9,746) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)