Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,632TL (元7,973) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)