Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,884TL (元9,227) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)