Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.913 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,305TL (元15,662) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)