Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,606TL (元10,858) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)