Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 120% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,123TL (元14,294) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)