Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,691TL (7,839 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)