Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,327TL (6,506 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (20 minutes ago)