Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.298 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,903TL (7,632 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)