Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,675TL (6,741 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)