Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,575TL (R$ 3,002) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)