Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,767TL (1,960 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)