Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,428TL (4,186,565 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)