Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,625TL (4,255,395 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)